Danish Modern Teak Secretary Desk by Falsig
This incredible Danish modern teak vanity secretary desk hails straight from the 1960s. Manufactured by Gunnar Falsig.
- Beautiful, insane, rich, teak wood-grain
- Pull out vanity with original robin's egg blue interior and mirror
- Below vanity is a pull out desk
- Three small drawers at top left and a cubby to their right
- Three additional large and spacious drawers below
- Solid teak sculpted pulls
- Circa 1960's
This desk has been professionally refinished.
35”W x 44”H x 17.5”D
Shipping & Returns
1. Furniture & Art:
If you live outside the Las Vegas area don't worry; we offer nationwide shipping. To generate a shipping quote please fill out our contact us form. Please include your zip code, whether delivery will be a business or residence, if there will be stairs, and if you would like to purchase additional insurance.
Once we receive payment, we will coordinate a pick-up date with our shipper. Average delivery is 4-6 weeks out but could be sooner. At the time of pick-up, we have the shipper sign off on an extensive checklist to ensure it leaves us in the condition stated in the listing. After pick-up, we will call you and let you know your piece is on its way to you and provide you with an estimated delivery. You will hear from the shipper 24 hours before delivery so you can arrange a specific time. We will do our best to give you a general idea as to when you can expect your piece to arrive based off what the shipping companies tell us, but again realize that routes, weather, or vehicle maintenance could delay any shipping estimates.
Please Note: At delivery please inspect your item(s) while the shipper is present. We cannot be held liable for damage that occurs after it has left our hands. In the event an item arrives damaged, please make arrangements with shipper to receive compensation for any repairs that may need to be completed.
All other products on our website including but not limited to Kay Bojesen, Modernica and all vintage accessories are shipped via USPS or UPS. Prices vary depending on location and weight. Final shipping & handling costs will be displayed at checkout.
3. Local Pick-Up: If you are within driving distance and would like to pick up a piece yourself no problem, arrangements will be made to fit your schedule. We will call you within 24 hours of completed order to schedule a time for pick up.
4. Local Delivery: We can deliver any piece to you for $100 anywhere within 30 miles of Las Vegas. We will call you within 24 hours of completed order to schedule a time for delivery.
Unfortunately, at this time we do not ship internationally.
We strive to make all our clients happy. If you are interested in a certain piece, but not able to come to see it in person first, please feel free to ask all the questions you may have. We want you to feel great about your purchase. We would be more than happy to send additional pictures and answer all of your questions. We try our hardest to disclose any mark(s) that may be of concern, but keep in mind these pieces are 40-50 years old and each piece comes with its own patina.
As we are a small business, please be aware all sales are final.